Gesture Controlled Robotics- Accelerobotix Workshop : This is an exhaustive hands on training program on Robotics designed to meet the industry needs and provide students to learn real world problems . This course would provide the participants knowledge and experience on the fast growing field of Robotics.
The program is a specific program to develop applications that we see and use in daily life , for eg a playing a racing game on a mobile phone.
This program will give students a detailed hands on experience .
Rs 5400/- per team with maximum four members.
The Charges includes:
- Training fee of the 2 day workshop
- Participation certificate
- Additionally, a detailed manual will also be provided to each participant .
Free Takeaway Kit to One Team.
We conduct workshops on two consecutive days. Each day has an eight hours session (in total 16 hours). This is properly divided into theory and hands-on sessions.
Also some time is exclusively left Interactive Session for Problem Discussion and discussing new ideas etc
In the end we organize a small competition among the participants of the workshop so that they get real feel of competitive environment.
The faculties are people from top academic institutions, industries and research institutions. They have experience in the industries at the same time had the best education in this field. In fact some of them are pursuing master and Doctorate at Top notch universities to build their knowledge base.
- International Certification from Robotech Labs Private Limited Certified by Professionals from IIT’s
- Accelerometer [1Pc-O]
- Bluetooth [1Pc-O]
- One Multipurpose Development Board (Atmega Based) [1Pc]
- 4 channels of motor control( L293NE ), capable of driving 2 dc motors or 1 stepper motor at a time
- 8 digital input channels for sensor interfacing
- ADC – with 6 inputs for Transducer interfacing
- Onboard Port Connector for In System Programming
- USB Connectivity for PC /Laptop Interfacing
- One USB Programmer [1 Pc]
- Two Geared Motor [2 Pc]
- Robotic Chassis Set [4 Pc]
- One USB Cable [1Pc]
- Sensor Connectors and Cables [ 12 Pc]
- Batteries 9V [2 Pc]
- Battery Snaps [ 2 Pc]
- Two Wheels with Grip [ 2 Pc]
- One Castor Wheels [ 1 Pc]
- One Pack of Nut and Bolts [ 1 Pack]
- One Screw Driver [1Pc]
- All Software and Study Material [1Pc]
- One Atmega IC [1Pc]
- One Motor Driver IC [1Pc]
Gesture Controlled Robotics – Basics and why is it different?
- What is already in place ?
- Types of Robot Sensors
- Application of Gesture Contolled robotics
- What can you do in the future ?
Understanding the Sensing System:
- Accelerometers and Bluetooth
- Working of both the devices
- Interfacing Accelerometer and Bluetooth
- uC and its Architecture
- I/O Functions
- Programming a uC
- Motor Control
- Different Types of Actuators
- H- Bridge Concept
Fabrication of a the kit provided
- Assembling the kit
- Understanding the Kit and the Functions
- Software Installation
- Writing Codes
The Practical Activities include :
- Glow a LED (Testing the Kit)
- Motor Control
- Gesture Controlled Robot – Navigating the Robot with your gestures.
- Orientation Sensing
- Free Fall Detection – Free Fall Detection of any device such as a mobile phone or your pen .