Digital Marketing ( SEO and Social Media Marketing)
Topics Covered in the workshop :
Session 1: Social Media
- Social media overview + trends
- Why care about Social Media?
- Social media strategy
- Social media best practices
- Community management (responding to comments, driving engagement)
- Demystifying Community Building on Facebook
- Creating Facebook Marketing Strategy
- Live Facebook Community Building & Facebook Advertising
- Twitter: The Jewel in the Social Media Crown
- Creating Twitter Marketing Strategy
Session 2 : Social Media
- Blogging – How to make money from Blogging?
- Video & visual marketing (YouTube)
- Emerging social networks (Snapchat, Periscope, Slideshare, Tumblr and more)
- Efficiency and effectiveness (tools, workflows)
- Measuring social media and ROI (return on investment)
- Planning & Creating Multi-channel Social Media Strategy
- Getting started successfully
Session 3: SEO
- Discover how to determine exactly what your ideal buying audience is searching for, instead of guessing or shooting in the dark
- Step-by-step guidance on how to create content and in what order
- Learn unique ways to make dramatic improvements to your-click-through ratios to beat the other guys – even if you’re not #1
- Keyword forensics will explore the hidden evidence of your buying audiences search behavior very quickly
- How to compel visitors to take action and respond
- Take the guesswork out of internet marketing
The Charges includes:
- Handouts and training material
- Certificate of Excellence from Fluxus IIT Indore & Robotech Labs
Certificate of Excellence from Fluxus IIT Indore & Robotech Labs
- Do we need to carry laptop along with us?
Its better if you can carry your laptop with you , if not then you can share with your friends if coming in a group or with fellow workshop participants.
- Where to report ? When to report?
You will get the details of exact workshop venue inside the campus a day before the workshop. You can reach at 8.30 AM at the campus/venue.
If you have opted for accommodation then please follow accommodation rules and timings.
Accommodation will be available inside the campus at nominal charges.
You can register here
9540 93 2700