Summer School 2020
Four Week Intensive Internship cum Training Program
Venue : Delhi Technological University
“Hands – On with Trending Technologies”
- Focus on Strong Academic Foundation – We help you build your base and implement them in live projects
- Hands- On Practical Labs – Implement whatever you learn in Practical Labs
- Interaction with Industry Experts – Learn Directly from the experts themselves
- Get a Summer Internship Certificate.
To build a strong technical background with fundamental principles to solve real world problems by working on live innovative products.
Following courses would be covered during the four week course with implementation to Live Projects:
- Week 1 – Cloud Computing
- Week 2 – Internet of Things
- Week 3 – Machine Learning & Data Analytics
- Week 4 – Machine Learning & Data Analytics
What will you learn?
- The above topics will be taught to all the candidates with practical implementations.
- The projects will have usage of multiple disciplines .
- There will be separate sessions for Resume Building, Interview Approaches and personality development.
Program is open to all the students who are willing to learn and experience technology. There are 100 seats for the program. Registration is on first come first serve basis.
June 1st – June 30th 2019
Admission process consists of filling the application form and pay the online registration fee of INR 2000/-.
A confirmation email will be sent to you after which the rest of the fee can be paid online or through DD.
Deadlines & Participation Fee :
Phase 1 : Till 5th January 2019 [ 25 Seats ] – INR 9600+ GST
Phase 2 : January 25th 2020 [ 50 Seats ] – INR 10500 + GST
Phase 3 : Feb 25th 2020 [ 25 Seats ] – INR 12600 + GST
Accommodation Facilities Provided ( Not Compulsory )
Students can choose their own accommodation facilities.
Normal Accommodation and Utilities available near DTU Campus starting INR 7000/- per month.
Our team can help you find a suitable accommodation.
Note: The batch dates are subject to shift according to the schedule of university examination.
The fee is non-refundable.