TheInternet of Things (IoT, sometimes Internet of Everything) is the network of physical objects or “things” embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and connectivity to enable objects to exchange data over the cloud.
What will you learn ?
- What “the Internet of Things” means and how it relates to Cloud computing concepts
- How open platforms allow you to store your sensor data in the Cloud
- The basic usage of the Arduino/ Raspberry Pi environment for creating your own embedded projects at low cost
- How to connect your Arduino/ Raspberry Pi with your Android phone.
- How to send data to the Internet and talk to the Cloud.
- How to update sensor readings on Twitter,Facebook,Whataspp (Social Networking Sites).
- Control a Relay Switch by texting from your Phone.
The charges for the workshop are 5000 INR Per Team of maximum four members.
The Charges includes:
- Training fee of the 2 day workshop
- Participation certificate
- Additionally, Manuals, Study Material and Codes is provided to each student.
- The Kit is not takeaway and will be given to group of students for hands-on only.
We conduct workshops on two consecutive days. Each day has an eight hours session (in total 16 hours). This is properly divided into theory and hands-on sessions.
Also some time is exclusively left Interactive Session for Problem Discussion and discussing new ideas etc
Introduction to the Internet of Things
- The Internet of Things
- The Basics of Sensors & Actuators
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
The Arduino/ Raspberry Pi Platform
- Arduino/ Raspberry Pi Basics
- Arduino/ Raspberry Pi Board Layout & Architecture
Reading from Sensors
Programming fundamentals ( C language )
Arduino/ Raspberry Pi Programming & Interface of Sensors
- Interfacing sensors with Arduino/ Raspberry Pi
- Programming Arduino/ Raspberry Pi
- Reading from Sensors
Hands on : Simple LED Program for Arduino/ Raspberry Pi
Hands on : Integrating Sensors & Reading Sensor Value.
- Talking to your Android Phone with Arduino/ Raspberry Pi
- Connecting Arduino/ Raspberry Pi with Mobile Device.
- Using the Bluetooth Module
Hands on : Reading Environmental Values on Android Smartphone.
Hands on : Tweet any thing using your IoT Device.
- Connecting WiFi Module with Arduino/ Raspberry Pi
- Creating App on Twitter
- Integrating Arduio to talk to Twitter via Internet
Hands on: Control Lights , Fan (Yes real ones) by sending a SMS from your phone or a tweet.
- Communicating with the Cloud using Web Services.
Hands on : Whatsapp ( Thrilled ) Use your IoT Device for Whatsapp chat. Now Broadcast messages on a particular event automatically.
- Enabling your IoT Device to use Whatsapp
- Creating Whatsapp App on your Device.
- Whoppiee..Start using
The faculties are people from top academic institutions, industries and research institutions. They have experience in the industries at the same time had the best education in this field. In fact some of them are pursuing master and Doctorate at Top notch universities to build their knowledge base.
- International Certification from Robotech Labs Private Limited Certified by Professionals from IIT’s