Sixth Sense Robotics Workshop covers two aspects i.e. Microcontrollers & Robotics and Image Processing. Time is divided in such a way that both the aspects are covered and synced .
Session One usually covers uC and its applications with practical sessions, Session two is focused on Image Processing using MATLAB and syncing both the worlds.
The workshop would taken up by the people in the industry having immense experience at the international level in the field Image Processing .
INR 2479 /-
The Charges includes:
- Handouts and training material
- Certificate of Excellence from Tryst IIT Delhi & Robotech Labs
Free Take-Home Kit to every Individual
This is properly divided into theory and hands-on sessions.
Also some time is exclusively left Interactive Session for Problem Discussion and discussing new ideas etc
- LED and Motor Control
Students Learn the basic code to program the board. They learn how to glow the LED’s and make patterns on them , secondly they learn how to control the motors.
- Computer Controlled Robot
Students Learn to control the Robot by sending commands through the Keyboard. It is same like playing a racing game and control your car using ASWDX.
- Ball Following Robot
The Students make a Robot which shall be able to follow a ball using the camera attached. The programming and concept are taught in detail.
- Change a PowerPoint Presentation with your hands.
Amazing it is , now use sixth sense technology to control a power point presentation by using your hands, no Mouse or Keyboard is required.
- Control Media Player with Hand Movements.
Also learn to control your VLC Media player using your hands. Just wave the hand to stop or play , move your hand to the left to reverse or right for fast forward.
Certificate of Excellence from Tryst IIT Delhi and Robotech Labs
- One Multipurpose Development Board (Atmega 8 Based) [1Pc]
- 4 channels of motor control( L293NE ), capable of driving 2 dc motors or 1 stepper motor at a time
- 8 digital input channels for sensor interfacing
- ADC – with 6 inputs for Transducer interfacing
- Onboard Port Connector for In System Programming
- USB Connectivity for PC /Laptop Interfacing
- One USB Programmer [1 Pc]
- One Robot Chassis [3 Pc]
- Two Geared Motor [2 Pc]
- Two IR Sensors [2Pc]
- One USB Cable [1Pc]
- Sensor Connectors and Cables [ 4 Pc]
- Batteries 9V [2 Pc]
- Battery Snaps [ 2 Pc]
- Two Wheels with Grip [ 2 Pc]
- Two Castor Wheels [ 2 Pc]
- One Pack of Nut and Bolts [ 1 Pack]
- One Screw Driver [1Pc]
- One CD Containing All Software and Study Material [1Pc]
- One Atmega 8 IC [1Pc]
- One Motor Driver IC [1Pc]
Total 28 Items in the Kit
The journey in to vision robotics will start from basic discussion on vision sensors and different cameras available. We will explore the application of vision in robotics and mechatronic systems.
We will start from the basics of Matlab and after that only we will explore the Image Acquisition and Image Processing toolboxes.
Image Acquisition and Processing: Here we will discuss the data structure of image acquired. The understanding for Pixels, color spaces, vector indexing and matrix indexing will be developed in this module.
We will deal with Adjusting image intensity, Image histogram equalization , Using arithmetic functions to enhance images, Thresh holding, Edge Detection, Template matching, Distinguishing colors, Shape Detection, frequency domain filtering and convolution.
Using the video to process it and use it for Robot Control.
- Introduction to Microcontrollers
- Programming of Microcontroller
- Motor Control
- Interface uC with Computer
- Understand the MATLAB Output and Coding in MATLAB
- Microcontroller Programming
- Interfacing uC with Computer and Reading the Processed Data from MATLAB
- Final Testing