Big Data and Cloud Computing Summer Training Program
Part 1 – Course Introduction
- Course Introduction
- Course Objectives
- Course Overview
- Course Overview (contd.)
- Value to Professionals
Part 2 – Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
- Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
- Data Explosion
- Types of Data
- Need for Big Data
- Data – The Most Valuable Resource
- Big Data and Its Sources
- Three Characteristics of Big Data
- Characteristics of Big Data Technology
- Appeal of Big Data Technology
- Leveraging Multiple Sources of Data
- Traditional IT Analytics Approach
- Big Data Technology – Platform for Discovery and Exploration
- Big Data Technology – Capabilities
- Big Data – Use Cases
- Handling Limitations of Big Data
- Introduction to Hadoop
- History and Milestones of Hadoop
- Organizations Using Hadoop
Part 3 – Getting Started with Hadoop update
- Getting Started with Hadoop
- VMware Player – Introduction
- VMware Player – Hardware Requirements
- Steps to Install VMware Player
Part 4 – Hadoop Architecture
- Key Terms
- Hadoop Cluster Using Commodity Hardware
- Hadoop Configuration
- Hadoop Core Services
- Apache Hadoop Core Components
- Hadoop Core Components – HDFS
- Hadoop Core Components – MapReduce
- Regular File System vs. HDFS
- HDFS – Characteristics
- HDFS – Key Features
- HDFS Architecture
- HDFS – Operation Principle
- File System Namespace
- NameNode Operation
- Data Block Split
- Benefits of Data Block Approach
- HDFS – Block Replication Architecture
- Replication Method
- Data Replication Topology
- Data Replication Representation
- HDFS Access
- Business Scenario
Part 5 – Hadoop Deployment
- Hadoop Deployment
- Ubuntu Server – Introduction
- Installation of Ubuntu Server 12.04
- Business Scenario
Part 6 – Introduction to MapReduce
- Introduction to MapReduce
- MapReduce – Introduction
- MapReduce – Analogy
- MapReduce – Analogy (contd.)
- MapReduce – Example
- Map Execution
- Map Execution – Distributed Two Node Environment
- MapReduce Essentials
- MapReduce Jobs
- MapReduce Engine
- MapReduce and Associated Tasks
- MapReduce Association with HDFS
- Hadoop Job Work Interaction
- Characteristics of MapReduce
- Real-Time Uses of MapReduce
- Prerequisites for Hadoop Installation in Ubuntu Desktop 12.04
- Steps to Install Hadoop
- Business Scenario
- Set up Environment for MapReduce Development
- Small Data and Big Data
- Uploading Small Data and Big Data
- Demo Summary
Part 1 – Cloud Computing Concepts
- What is cloud computing?
- Case Study (Real Time)
- What are three Service models? Explanation?
- What are the three deployment models?
- What is deployment in software industry?
- What is Production Server in S/W industry?
- What is Virtualization?
- What is the difference between Virtualization and Cloud Computing?
Part 2 – Benefits of Cloud Computing?
- What is a data center? (Real Time Example)
- What is DR? How it works in S/S Industry (Real Time Example)
- Disadvantages of Cloud Computing?
- Cloud Industry Standard Architecture Explanation?
- How are the top players in each Service model?
Part 3 – Advantages of Cloud Computing
- Cost model change (Capex to Opex only)
- Reduction in cost of ownership (TCO)
- On-demand scalability
- Shorter Time to Market
- Ease of Use
- Reduction in operation overheads
Part 4 – Cloud Service Providers Overview
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
- Describe how the Cloud will change today´s IT
- Platform as a service: Google App Engine, Amazon etc
Hands-on Amazon Web Services
- Understand: What AWS platform provides
- Understand: AWS features and concepts
- Learn how to develop applications for AWS
- Learn how to deploy and manage applications on the app engine cloud
Part 5 – Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- API based access
- Device independence
Part 6 – Cloud Components
- Private Cloud: Eucalyptus, CloudStack, OpenStack, Open Nebula
- Public Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, GoGrid
- Certification from Techniche IIT Guwahati.
- International Certification from Robotech Labs Private Limited
- Internship Certificate with Project Letter
Noida – Robotech Labs , E 220 Sector 63 Noida
Duration : 50 Hours ( 15 Days/30 Days)
Fee : 9899/- (15 Days ) , 12899/- (30 Days)
How To Enroll
- Fill the Registration Form.
- Pay the registration fee. Pay Fees Now by Clicking this Link.
- Its done, the balance fee to be paid later
- Only 20 seats in a batch.
We will share with you the details of the PG’s and Guest House available in the vicinity. You can choose to book the PG/Hostel beforehand according to the facilities you need and your budget.