Haptic technology, or haptics, is a tactile feedback technology which takes advantage of the sense of touch by applying forces , vibrations or motions to the user.
Haptic technology has made it possible to investigate how the human sense of touch works by allowing the creation of carefully controlled haptic virtual objects. These objects are used to systematically probe human haptic capabilities
Robotech Labs workshops are designed keeping in mind the practical implementation of the Technology and students gain from the workshop. The workshop discusses about Advanced robots, Haptic Technology , micro controllers, Programming , Sensors , Actuators and Communication.
Call for Pricing : 954093 2700
The Charges includes:
- Training fee of the 2 day workshop
- Free Kit to a team of four students.
- Participation certificate
- Additionally, a detailed manual with all the codes and study material is shared with each student .
We conduct workshops on two consecutive days. Each day has an eight hours session (in total 16 hours). This is properly divided into theory and hands-on sessions.
Also some time is exclusively left Interactive Session for Problem Discussion and discussing new ideas etc
The activities covered during the workshop:-
- Construction of Robotic Arm
- Making a Haptic Robotic Arm
- Pick and Place Robot using Haptic Technology .
The faculties are people from top academic institutions, industries and research institutions. They have experience in the industries at the same time had the best education in this field. In fact some of them are pursuing master and Doctorate at Top notch universities to build their knowledge base.
- International Certification from Robotech Labs Private Limited Certified by Professionals from IIT’s
- One Multipurpose Development Board (Atmega Based) [1Pc]
- 4 channels of motor control( L293NE ), capable of driving 2 dc motors or 1 stepper motor at a time
- 8 digital input channels for sensor interfacing
- ADC – with 6 inputs for Transducer interfacing
- Onboard Port Connector for In System Programming
- USB Connectivity for PC /Laptop Interfacing
- One USB Programmer [1 Pc]
- Two Geared Motor [2 Pc]
- Robotic Arm Assembly [ 1 Set ]
- Robotic Arm Suite Assembly [1Set]
- Robotic Arm Base [1 Set]
- One USB Cable [1Pc]
- Sensor Connectors and Cables [ 4 Pc]
- Batteries 9V [2 Pc]
- Battery Snaps [ 2 Pc]
- Two Wheels with Grip [ 2 Pc]
- Two Castor Wheels [ 2 Pc]
- One Pack of Nut and Bolts [ 1 Pack]
- One Screw Driver [1Pc]
- One CD Containing All Software and Study Material [1Pc]
- One Atmega IC [1Pc]
- One Motor Driver IC [1Pc]
- Potentiometers [3Pc]
Total 28 Items in the Kit
- Introduction to Robotics
- Haptic Technology
- Uses and Application
- What is Exoskeleton?
In this session basic idea of robots and robotics is made clear. Participants are introduced to process of building machine/robots .
- How does a Robotic Arm Work ?
- Haptic Glove
- Working of Haptic Robotic Arm
- What are actuators ?
- DC Motor Control
- Servo Motor Control
- Sensors and how they are used?
- Different types of Sensors
- Haptic Sensors
- Tactile Sensors
- Feedback Mechanism
- Micro Controller and its architecture .
- How to use a controller in a Robotic/Embedded Application?
- Programming a Controller
- Software and programming
The above lecture will build upon the last one and get students acquainted with programming API and students will also be taught to write codes.
- Discussing Different Design Criteria for Haptic Robotic Arm