This workshop is dedicated on Cyber Forensics & Crime Investigation. Computer Forensics is a detailed and scientific study, research and implementation of computer science subjects for the purpose of gathering digital evidence in cases of cyber crimes or for other scientific research purposes also it introduces the needs of the current cyber security sector.
Call for Pricing
We conduct workshops on two consecutive days. Each day has an eight hours session (in total 14 hours). This is properly divided into theory and hands-on sessions.
Also some time is exclusively left Interactive Session for Problem Discussion and discussing new ideas etc
The faculties are people from top academic institutions, industries and research institutions. They have experience in the industries at the same time had the best education in this field. In fact some of them are pursuing master and Doctorate at Top notch universities to build their knowledge base.
- International Certification from Robotech Labs Private Limited Certified by Professionals from IIT’s.
2. Cyber Forensics in Today’s World
3. Searching and Seizing of Cybers
4. Digital Evidence
5. Law And Cyber Forensics Processes
6. Cyber Investigation Process & Response Team
7. Forensics in various operating systems.
8. Data Acquisition and Duplication
9. Recovering Deleted Files
10. Image Files Forensics
11. Cyber Forensic Tools
12. Investigating Logs
13. Investigating network traffic
14. Router Forensics
15. Investigating Web Attacks
16. Mobile and PDA Forensics
17. Investigating Trademark and Copyrights.
19. Investigative Reports
20. Becoming an Expert Witness
21. Forensics in action
1. Java Web Start Argument Injection Vulnerability
2. Botnet attacks and Making a Botnet
3. Break through a Secure firewall
4. Making & Hacking a VPN
5. Hacking Satellites
6. Packet Injection, WPA Attacks
7. Metasploit Attacks
9. Cookie Poisoning and Login Bypass Vulnerability
Call for Price
Certificate of Excellence
Seminar Hall, Projector, Sound System .
To Conduct Workshop Call us at:
9540 93 2700
Register for Cyber Forensics Workshop