Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Machine learning is the subfield of computer science that, according to Arthur Samuel, gives “computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed.” Samuel, an American pioneer in the field of computer gaming and artificial intelligence, coined the term “machine learning” in 1959 while at IBM.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Applications of Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Database Mining & Machine Learning
- Supervised Learning Introduction & Examples
- Unsupervised Learning Introduction & Examples
- Linear Regression & implementation
- Introduction to Gradient Descent Algorithm
- Linear Algebra review
- Introduction to Neuron
- Introduction to Network Architecture
- Designing Neural Network Model
- Model Representation Methods
- Single Layer Neural Network
- Multilayer Neural Network Architecture
- Training the Network
- Backward Propagation Training
- Using the Network
- Importing & Exporting Network
- Importing & Exporting Training Data
Introduction to Neural Network
- Introduction to Dynamic Neural Network
- Neural Network Blocks
Examples and applications
- Case Study: Character Recognition
- Case Study: Iris Clustering
- Case Study: Sales Prediction
The Charges includes:
- Handouts and training material
- Certificate of Excellence from Elan & nVision IIT Hyderabad & Robotech Labs
Certificate of Excellence from Elan & nVision IIT Hyderabad and Robotech Labs.
- Do we need to carry laptop along with us?
Its better if you can carry your laptop with you , if not then you can share with your friends if coming in a group or with fellow workshop participants.
- Where to report ? When to report?
You will get the details of exact workshop venue inside the campus a day before the workshop. You can reach at 8.30 AM at the campus/venue.
If you have opted for accommodation then please follow accommodation rules and timings.
Accommodation & Tranportation Details:
You can check the details and FAQ : Click Here
9540 93 2700