This Internet of Things training will be hands – on instructor led online training with HP CoC Certification.
Course Objective has been set as per HP CoC certification requirements.
Internet of Things
The Internet of things (IoT) is the network of physical devices, vehicles, buildings and other items—embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity that enable these objects to collect and exchange data. In 2013 the Global Standards Initiative on Internet of Things defined the IoT as “the infrastructure of the information society.” The IoT allows objects to be sensed and controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems, and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefit; when IoT is augmented with sensors and actuators, the technology becomes an instance of the more general class of cyber-physical systems, which also encompasses technologies such as smart grids, smart homes, intelligent transportation and smart cities. Each thing is uniquely identifiable through its embedded computing system but is able to interoperate within the existing Internet infrastructure.
The training program is a Hands-On Program with Practical learning focused on latest concepts on Internet of Things. Individual Kits are provided to students for practical knowledge and hands-on learning.
Introduction to Internet of Things
- Applications of IoT over Robotics, Marketing, Governance, Manufacturing
- IoT Standards in Industry
- Security Concerns in IoT
- IoT Hardware Requirements
-Analysis of Arduino Uno, Raspberry Pi,
Role of Cloud Computing in IoT
- Tools, API and Platform for integration of IoT devices with Cloud
- IoT cloud platform and integration with Gateway
- Web services and APIs
Arduino and Raspberry Pi Platform Overview
- Arduino Basics
- Arduino Board Layout and Architecture
- How to Program Arduino with Arduino IDE
- Arduino Shields and Libraries
- Arduino Web Editor
- Interfacing Sensors with Arduino
- Make your Arduino respond to Sensors and Actuators
- Reading from Sensors and Writing to Sensors
Raspberry Pi Platform
- Working with Raspberry Pi 3 Model
- Understanding Board Architecture and Processor
- Installing OS and Designing Systems using Raspberry Pi
- Interfacing Sensors and Actuators with Raspberry Pi
IoT Hardware Study and Implementation
- Connecting to Wi-FI
- Interfacing of Electronic and Robotic Components.
Hands – On Projects
The following projects will be covered :
- Google Assistant Controlled Smart Home Automation System
- IoT Enabled Smart Health Device
- Graph Visualization of Sensor Data
- miniUSB Cable for nodeMCU
- 15 M2F Connectors
- 15 F2F Connectors
- LED -2
- Switch – 1
- DHT 11 Sensor
- Screw Driver
- Relay Module
- Bulb Holder with Wiring
- HP CoC Certificate on clearing the assessment.
- Certification of Excellence from Robotech Labs Private Limited.
Course Delivery [ Live Instructor Led Online Sessions]
- Batch 1 : May 20 – June 5th
- Batch 2 : 1- 15 June
- Batch 2 : 16 – 30 June
Expected Duration : 2-3 Hours Each Day.
Course Fee ( What does it include ? )
Online Course Delivery + Study Material + HP CoC Certification Exam Voucher
*A Project week ( including Two weeks of Project Work from Home ) can be added extra. The total internship period will be Four weeks in this case.
Other Details :
- The Examination Voucher expires 12 month(s) from when it is issued.
- Vouchers or licenses are not valid if altered or revised in any way and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- Certification is issued on exam clearance by HP CoC.
- The voucher must be used by the registered candidate.