The Internet of Things (IoT , sometimes Internet of Everything) is the network of physical objects or “things” embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and connectivity to enable objects to exchange data over the cloud.
What will you learn ?
- What “the Internet of Things” means and how it relates to Cloud computing concepts
- How open platforms allow you to store your sensor data in the Cloud
- The basic usage of the Arduino environment for creating your own embedded projects at low cost
- How to connect your Arduino to a remote network.
- How to send data to the Internet and talk to the Cloud.
- How to update sensor readings on Twitter.
- Google Controlled Home Automation System.
The Charges includes:
- Handouts and training material
- Certificate of Excellence from Kashiyatra IIT BHU & Robotech Labs
- Kit can purchased separately @800 INR.
The Kit includes :
|IR Sensor Module|
|Bulb holder with socket|
This is properly divided into theory and hands-on sessions. Also some time is exclusively left Interactive Session for Problem Discussion and discussing new ideas etc
Introduction to the Internet of Things
- The Internet of Things
- The Basics of Sensors & Actuators
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
The Arduino Platform
- Arduino Basics
- Study of nodeMCU
- nodeMCU Board Layout & Architecture
Arduino Programming & Interface of Sensors
- Interfacing sensors with nodeMCU
- Programming the nodeMCU
- Reading values from Sensors
Connecting with WIFI
- Connecting your nodeMCU with Wifi HotSpot
Hands on 1 : Simple LED Test Program for nodeMCU
Hands on 2 : Integrating Sensors & Reading Sensor Value.
- Connect Sensors to nodeMCU
- Reading Value of Temp Sensor
- Hands on 3: Display Temp Value
Hands on 4 : Automated Home Automation System
- Interfacing Relay with nodeMCU
- Interfacing IR Sensor with nodeMCU
- Make a Home Automation System – Control Lights , Fan Etc with your system
Hands On 5 : Google Controlled Home Automation
Hands on 6 : Communicating with the Cloud
- Sending Sensor Data to the Cloud Service
- Certificate of Excellence from Robotech Labs & Kashiyatra IIT BHU
- Do we need to carry laptop along with us?
Its better if you can carry your laptop with you , if not then you can share with your friends if coming in a group or with fellow workshop participants.
- Where to report ? When to report?
You will get the details of exact workshop venue inside the campus a day before the workshop. You can reach at 8.30 AM at the campus/venue.
If you have opted for accommodation then please follow accommodation rules and timings.
Accommodation will be available inside the campus at nominal charges.
You can register here