Arduinobotics – Based on Arduino Platform this workshop will cover all the aspects of Autonomous Robotics using Arduino. The students shall complete 2-3 Practicals within the workshop.
INR 2479 /-
The Charges includes:
- Handouts and training material
- Certificate of Excellence from Tryst IIT Delhi & Robotech Labs
Free Take-Home Kit to every Individual
The sesions are properly divided into theory and hands-on sessions.
Also some time is exclusively left Interactive Session for Problem Discussion and discussing new ideas etc
- Introduction to Robotics & Open Source Platform
- Applications and Future Scope
- Micro – Controllers and its features
- Overview of Opensource Hardware.
- Microcontroller Architecture.
- Atmega in Arduino
- Arduino Board Layout and Arduino Platform
- Software Tools
- Software Installation
- Getting Started with Arduino IDE
- How to use the IDE and connect your Board to the Laptop.
- Write your sample programs.
- Interfacing of I/O Devices
- Interfacing a LED
- Interfacing a Motor
- Interfacing Analog and Digital Sensors
- Other Topics
- Timers and Interrupts
- Hands-On Sessions
- LED Patterns
- Computer Controlled Robot
- Line Following Robot
- Obstacle Avoider Robot
- Edge Avoider Robot
The kit includes
|Arduino Based Microcontroller board
|Chassis (Robot Body)
|Software and Study Content
|Nuts and Bolts
|Motor Driver IC
|Motor Driver Board
- International Certification from Tryst IIT Delhi and Robotech Labs