Apple Swift Exam Voucher + Practice test
10 SPOTS LEFT
The value of Swift Certification
Certification recognizes completion of the App Development with Swift course, validating students’ foundational skills with Swift, Xcode, and app development tools. Students who pass the certification exam will earn a digital badge they can place in a resume, portfolio, email, or share in social media.
Students who are certified will learn:
- Knowledge of Swift
- Discover, explore, and demonstrate how to use the fundamental building blocks of Swift.
- Learn the basic concepts of Swift programming including syntax, logic, structures, functions, and patterns.
Knowledge of App Development
- Learn the basics of the Apple Software Development Kit.
- Explore and use developer tools such as Playgrounds, Xcode, Simulator, and Interface Builder.
- Learn how to build and run iOS apps using Swift.
- Explore and learn common tools, technologies, interface elements, and design patterns used to build iOS apps.
- Learn the skills needed to build iOS apps for iPhone and iPad.
- Learn to use common iOS frameworks in hands-on app projects.