This is a old page, please check Summer Training and Winter Training.
This is a Certified 30 Days Extensive Robotics & Embedded Systems Summer Training Program designed to meet Industry Requirements and help in career and placements. It introduces you to the world of Robotics, Hardware Hacking, Raspberry Pi, Quadrotors, Sixth Sense Technology, Arduino and 3D Printing and much more with more than 50 Practical Activities.
With over 100 working hours schedule the whole training session is divided into 7 significant modules.
Content is getting updated.
INR 9899 /- All inclusive
“50+ Practical Activities”
- Batch 1 -May 4
- Batch 2- May 18
- Batch 3 -June 1
- Batch 4 – June 15
- Batch 5 – July 6
- Batch 6- July 20
- Multipurpose Development Board 
- USB Programmer 
- Robot Chassis [4 Pc]
- DC Motor 
- IR Sensor 
- 16X2 LCD 
- Seven Segment Display 
- USB Cable 
- Sensor Connector and Cables
- Battery Snaps 
- Wheels with Grip 
- Castor Wheel 
- Screw Driver 
- Pack of nuts and screws 
- Study Material 
- OnBoard Controller IC 
- OnBoard Driver IC 
- OnBoard LM358 IC 
- 4 in one Multi purpose Board 
- USB To Serial Convertor
- Touch Screen
- RF Board
- Relay Board
Registration Procedure :
- Account Name: Robotech Labs Private Limited
- Account Number: 621004010000003
- Bank Name: Union Bank of India
- IFSC: UBIN0562106
Once you are done , drop us email at firstname.lastname@example.org informing about the same. You shall receive a confirmation within 24 Hours.
- International Certification of Internship from Robotech Labs Private Limited.
- Training Letter to be submitted in College and
- Project Letter of all the completed projects.
|Course||Hands – On|
• Understanding Microcontrollers
• Lets Get started
LEDs, Seven Segment Display and LED Matrix
LCD and Keypad Interfacing
Sensor Interfacing , Buzzer
|Day 6 & 7
Practicals and DTMF Technology
|Day 8||Make Day – Cover Up and Make New Things|
RGB LED and Color Sensor
|Day 11Relay and Touch Screen||
|Day 12UART and Wireless||
|Day 13Accelerometers and Motion Sensors||
|Day 14All about GPS||
|Day 15 LDR and Sound Sensor||
|Day 16Ultrasonic Sensor||
|Day 17||Make Day – Cover Up and Make New Things|
|Day 18 Image Processing||
|Day 18 and 19
|Day 20 and 21
|Day 22,23 and 24
Dirty your hands on Arduino
|Day 25 and Day 26
|Day 26 and 27
|Day 28,29 and 30||
Outcome of the Program
- By the end of the program you will be having a 30 days experience of working on numerous latest technologies
- You will be able to make various robotics applications on the multipurpose kit provided, that you can use in various national and international robotics competitions
- It will enhance your problem solving skills, leadership skills and team work psychology which will be helpful in building your dream career.
- And of course a lifelong round the clock online help and consulting will be provided to you by Robotech Labs
What do we need beforehand?
- Basic knowledge of C language and logics
- A Laptop, preferably with Windows 7
- And a lots and lots of passion for technology
Benefits of the Program :
- Exhaustive Course Content including the Basics as well as Advanced Robotics and Embedded Stuff with a aim to provide as much as knowledge in less time and give more time to students for Practice and Other Activities.
- Ideal for students wanting to participate in robotics competitions, make robotics projects, and those who want to put their theory to practice.
- Students those who want to learn more things in the field of Robotics and Embedded Systems.
- Students those who want to see how things actually works.
- International Certification