International IOT Challenge 2017 is the biggest challenge in the field of Internet of Things and will attract the best talent from across the world.
Stage 1: Design an innovative IOT Solution and submit a video of your project.
Teams can choose any theme/vertical of their choice to make the IOT Solution. Few of the verticals can be Automation, Healthcare, Transportation, Smart Cities, Security and Surveillance, Entertainment,education etc.
Stage 2: Finalist will participate in the Grand Finale Competition at IIT Bombay during Techfest 2017 (29-31st December 2017). The winners will be selected during the competition and will be awarded.
Stage 1 : Each Participant will be given a Certificate of Participation.
Finalists selected for Finale Round will be given Certificate of Excellence at IIT Bombay.
Stage 2 : Winners will receive the Certificate of Honor along with the Prize Money at IIT Bombay.
- Free Online Workshop by experts for Skill Enhancement and doubts clearance.
- Be a part of biggest IOT Event in India at Techfest IIT Bombay.
- Get Experience and Certified.
- Compete with the best minds in the country and the world.
- The competition is open to all School, college students, research scholars and budding start-ups.
- Every team has to register online on our website for the competition. A registration number will be allocated to the team on registration which shall be used for future references.
- The decision of the judges shall be treated as final and binding on all.
Registration and Team Formation
- You have to register individually.
- If you are forming a team then you have to mention the Registration id of all members while sending your submission over email.
- You can form with maximum 3-4 members. While forming teams choose a self decided Team id ( For eg. Mech@1#) and all the members should add that Team Id. If you are registering as individual then leave it blank.
Entries will be judged by a panel of experts. Following are the broad guidelines for judging:
- Innovation and creativity
- Market Value and acceptance
In case of any dispute, decision of the organizers or Judges will final and binding on all.
Participants have to make a video of 2-4 minutes explaining about the solution and showing the working of the model.
The video has to be uploaded on the Youtube and the link has to be shared with us.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration id as the subject .
All international participants will have to register before November 15th 2017, and will have to submit video prototype before 16th November 2017. The shortlisted international team details to be informed by 21st November 2016.
All the participants can send their entries on or before 30th October 2017. The Finalist will be intimated by 10th November 2017.
Use of Materials
Participants can use any platform to make the solutions for eg. Arduino, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU etc. There is no limitation on the usage of platform.