The Internet of Things (IoT , sometimes Internet of Everything) is the network of physical objects or “things” embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and connectivity to enable objects to exchange data over the cloud.
What will you learn ?
- What “the Internet of Things” means and how it relates to Cloud computing concepts
- How open platforms allow you to store your sensor data in the Cloud
- The basic usage of the Arduino environment for creating your own embedded projects at low cost
- How to connect your Arduino to a remote network.
- How to send data to the Internet and talk to the Cloud.
- How to update sensor readings on Twitter.
- Control House Lighting with your Smartphone.
The Charges includes:
- Handouts and training material
- Certificate of Excellence from Thomso IIT Roorkee & Robotech Labs
The Kit includes :
|Wifi Enabled Arduino Based MCU|
|IR Sensor Module|
The Kit can be bought separately by just paying INR 750/-
This is properly divided into theory and hands-on sessions. Also some time is exclusively left Interactive Session for Problem Discussion and discussing new ideas etc
Introduction to the Internet of Things
- The Internet of Things
- The Basics of Sensors & Actuators
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
The Arduino Platform
- Arduino Basics
- Study of nodeMCU
- nodeMCU Board Layout & Architecture
Arduino Programming & Interface of Sensors
- Interfacing sensors with nodeMCU
- Programming the nodeMCU
- Reading values from Sensors
Connecting with WIFI
- Connecting your nodeMCU with Wifi HotSpot
Hands on 1 : Simple LED Test Program for nodeMCU
Hands on 2 : Integrating Sensors & Reading Sensor Value.
- Connect Sensors to nodeMCU
- Reading Value of Temp Sensor
- Hands on 3: Display Temp Value
Hands on 4 : Automated Home Automation System
- Interfacing Relay with nodeMCU
- Interfacing IR Sensor with nodeMCU
- Make a Home Automation System – Control Lights , Fan Etc with your system
Hands on 6 : Smart Google Assistant Controlled System
- Connecting to Cloud
- Make a Google Assistant Controlled System
- Certificate of Excellence from Robotech Labs & Thomso IIT Roorkee