The entire Summer Training is divided into two week/four week and six week modules. The content and practicals are divided accordingly.
- 15 Days
- 30 Days
- 45 Days
- Introduction to Robotics
- History of Robotics
- Why Robotics?
- How Robotics works ?
- Application of Robotics
- Current Industrial Robotics
- Future of Robotics
- Anatomy of Robotics
- What are Basic Modules?
- Need of Basic Modules
- Working Approach on Robotics
- Basic Electronics
- Study of Various Electronic Component
- How to use these components in our circuits?
- Introduction to Sensors
- What is a Sensor?
- Various Basic Industrial Sensors
- IR- Analog Sensor
- IR Digital Sensor
- Color IR_TSOP Sensor
- Light Sensor
- Sound Sensor
- DTMF Module
- Selection of Sensor
- Working of different Sensors
- Application of Sensor
- How to Interface Sensor
- How to Design Analog/Digital Sensors
- Introduction to Computational Devices
- What is Computational Device?
- Logic Gates
- Difference B/W Various Computational Devices
- Application of various Computational Devices
- Selection of Computational Device
- How to use Various Computation Device/
- Work on AVR Family with Mega Series (ATmega8)
- Interfacing to Actuator
- What is Actuator?
- How to work on Educational & Engineering Level Actuator
- DC Motor
- DC Geared Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Servo Motor
- Introduction to Driving System/Locomotion
- What is Driving System?
- Various Types of Driving System
- Why need Driving System
- How to Drive Motor
- H-Bridge Motor Drive
- Advanced Motor Driver
- Introduction to Programming Languages
- Various programming Languages
- Selection of programming Language
- Need of Flow Diagram
- How to write First “LED BLINKING” Code in Embedded C
- Why always First “LED BLINKING” Code?
- Practice on various LED Pattern
- Debugging of Error Program
- Introduction to LCD Display
- Pin Description of 16×2 LCD Display
- Application of 16×2 LCD Display
- Programming of 16×2 LCD Display
- Interfacing of Anatomy of Robot
- Assembling of Robot
- Introduction to Timer/Counter
- What is Timer/Counter
- Application of Timers/Counter
- Registers of Timers/Counter’s Different Modes
- Programming on Atmega8 Timers/Counter
14. Introduction to 7-Segment Display
- What is 7-Segment Display
- Types of 7- Segment Display
- Application of 7-Segment Display
- Programming of 7-Segment Display
15. Introduction to Analog to Digital Convertor (ADC)
- ADC, How it works???
- Different Mode and Registers of ADC
- Programming ADC
- Serial Communication
- Difference between Parallel and Serial Communication
- USART / UART Protocol
- RS232 Standard
- TTL Converter
- UART Programming
- LED Blinking
- Running LEDs
- Sand Glass Filling of LEDs
- LED Patterns
- Sensor Interfacing
- DC Motor Driving
- Black Line Follower using two IR-Sensor
- White Line Follower using two IR-Sensor
- Sound Operated Robot
- Light Searching Robot
- Wall follower Robot
- Edge Avoider Robot
- Intelligent Line Follower Robot
- Grid Solving Robot
- Mobile Controlled Robot
- Blinking LEDs using TIMERs
- Blinking LEDs using Interrupts
- Stepper Motor Driving
- Servo Motor Driving
- Displaying your Name on LCD
- Blinking Text on LCD
- Automatic Counting of Numbers using LCD
- Seven Segment Display
- Seven Segment Multiplexing
- Digital Voltage Measurement
- PC to µC Communication
- µC to PC Communication
- PC – µC Full Duplex Communication
- Digital Visitor Counter
- Digital Clock
- Temperature Controlled Fan (DEMO)
The practicals are divided according the no of days.
- International Certification from Robotech Labs Private Limited
- Internship Certificate with Project Letter
- Noida – Robotech Labs , E 220 Sector 63 Noida
- Guwahati – Robotech Labs,Zoo Road ,Guwahati .
- Ameerpet- Hyderabad – Exact Address to be updated soon
- 15 Days : 6899/-
- 30 Days : 9899 /-
- 45 Days : 10899/-
First Batch : May 15 th 2017
Second Batch : May 29 th 2017
Third Batch : June 5th 2017
Fourth Batch :June 19th 2017
Fifth Batch : July 3rd 2017
Sixth Batch: July 17th 2017
How To Enroll
- Fill the form on the right hand side.
- Pay the registration fee here.
- Its done, the balance fee can be submitted on joining.
- Only 20 seats in a batch.
We will share with you the details of the PG’s and Guest House available in the vicinity. You can choose to book the PG/Hostel beforehand according to the facilities you need and your budget.