Manual Robotics Workshop is basic Robotics Workshop for beginners which teaches students about Manual Controlled Robots . The workshop is not simply about manual control however it focuses on control using uC’s .
The workshop is practical and students learn about making wired Manually Controlled Robots using uC.
The charges for the workshop are 800 /- per person inclusive of all taxes and training material.
The Charges includes:
- Training fee of the 2 day workshop
- Free Kit to a team of four students.
- Participation certificate
- Additionally, Study Material , Codes etc would be provided to each student.
We conduct workshops on two consecutive days. Each day has an eight hours session (in total 16 hours). This is properly divided into theory and hands-on sessions.
Also some time is exclusively left Interactive Session for Problem Discussion and discussing new ideas etc
The Practicals covered during this workshop are :
- Wired Manual Controlled Robot
- Wireless Robot
- Autonomous Line Follower
The faculties are people from top academic institutions, industries and research institutions. They have experience in the industries at the same time had the best education in this field. In fact some of them are pursuing master and Doctorate at Top notch universities to build their knowledge base.
- International Certification from Robotech Labs Private Limited Certified by Professionals from IIT’s
- One Multipurpose Development Board (Atmega 8 Based) [1Pc]
- 4 channels of motor control( L293NE ), capable of driving 2 dc motors or 1 stepper motor at a time
- 8 digital input channels for sensor interfacing
- ADC – with 6 inputs for Transducer interfacing
- Onboard Port Connector for In System Programming
- USB Connectivity for PC /Laptop Interfacinng
- Remote Control [1 Pc]
- Wireless Device [2 Pc]
- One Robot Chassis [3 Pc]
- Two Geared Motor [2 Pc]
- Two IR Sensors [2Pc]
- Sensor Connectors and Cables [ 4 Pc]
- Batteries 9V [2 Pc]
- Battery Snaps [ 2 Pc]
- Two Wheels with Grip [ 2 Pc]
- Two Castor Wheels [ 2 Pc]
- One Pack of Nut and Bolts [ 1 Pack]
- One Screw Driver [1Pc]
- One CD Containing All Software and Study Material [1Pc]
- One Atmega 8 IC [1Pc]
- One Motor Driver IC [1Pc]
Total 28 Items in the Kit
- Introduction to Robotics
- Why ?
- Microcontrollers Basics
- How to use a uC?
- Interfacing Sensors and other devices.
- Differential drive system
- Motor Drivers
- Construction of Wired Robot
- How data is transmitted wirelessly?
- Interfacing Wireless Device
- Making a Wireless Controlled Robot
- Interfacing IR Sensors
- Make a Autonomous Line Follower